Monday, June 23, 2014

Memebox Superbox #22 - Pore Box #2


This box is probably the one I'm most excited to try because it focuses on one of my biggest beauty flaws: clogged, enlarged pores. I checked out Pore Care 1 unboxed and I wasn't impressed. I was actually quite disappointed that I was going to get this when I saw what was in the first one, thinking that the same items would be in my box because that's usually how Memebox rolls. WRONG! I got all new products, not a single duplication from the first box. So when I opened my box I was positively thrilled!








Label Young Shocking Pack (100g) ~ $29
When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, pores get clogged and skins looks cloudy. Label Young's Shocking Pack clears up the complexion by getting to the bottom of skin and dissolving all dirt and oil. Once a week or as often as needed, open pores with warm water, layer mask on wet face and massage for 1 minute. Allow to dry, rinse well.
The packaging of this product definitely fits the brand "Label Young." I almost sold this because it looked and smelled cheap and young. It smells like grape candy and looks like a clay mask with tiny purple exfoliants.

With Me White Perfection Foaming Cleanser (120mL) ~ $29
Made with silk and marine extracts, this foaming cleanser detoxifies the skin and gently yet effectively removes and dissolves oil and makeup. It rises away pore-clogging surface debris, impurities , and excess oil to refine skin texture, brighten skin clarity, and minimize the look of pores over time. Gently massage cleanser onto dampened face to create a warming lather. Rinse clean with water. Use morning and evening.
I've used this a few times and love it! It even looks silky; when you pull it apart it appears stringy like silk strands. It feels great, lathers wonderfully into the skin and makes it feel super clean. I have to finish my O& Berry cleanser before I can put this one in my shower to use regularly.

Cheek Room Loose Powder (11g) ~ $14
This non-drying translucent powder sets makeup and creates a flawless finish. With its unique light-reflecting ingredients, Cheek Room's Loose Powder creates a soft-focus appearance that smoothes away fine lines and imperfections as it sets your makeup, and also works to control oil production on your face. Pat loose powder onto face over foundation, or by itself.
I haven't used this yet as I'm still debating whether or not to sell it. I don't wear foundation and sometimes powders actually make my face look more oily because it dries my skin and causes it to overproduce skin oils. We'll have to wait and see.

Tosowoong Spot Clean Pore Brush ~ $24
Consisted of 0.045mm fine brush hair, this pore brush will gently yet very thoroughly cleanse deep into pores, removing any excess blackheads or sebum previously unreached when cleansing with your hands. Use cleansing oil to first remove thick color makeup. Then apply the foam cleanser on top of the pore brush and gently lather and massage onto your face.
This is something I saw in the Memeshop and thought it might be an interesting product. It was something I even considered ordering, but decided not to so I'm really happy this came in my box! I tried using this with the cleanser that came in this box, but maybe I didn't scrub it hard enough because I still had some visible blackheads on my nose. This brush is so soft and gentle, I think I may need something a little more heavy duty for my difficult, stubborn blackheads. I will continue to try using this because it just feels so amazing on my skin!

Grinif Ultimate Pore Silk BB Primer (15mL) ~ $60
This silky primer smoothes and perfects the skin, while the unique formula fills in fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. Smooth over clean, moisturized skin. Can be worn alone or underneath foundation.
This product and I had a rough start. I kept pushing the pump but the product just would  not come out. It took a couple hundred pumps before product finally appeared but it was worth it. This product feels so amazing! I think I like it even better than the Miguhara BP cream I raved about in Luckybox #5, it just doesn't smell as good. It is and feels like an expensive product. I think the product matches the price. Too bad it doesn't match my skin tone as well. I think if I just do a thin layer it would be fine, but I think that all foundations/BB/CC whatevers make my face look lighter than the rest of my body. It's not only me but I notice a lot of other women have this same effect. I think I'm just more bothered by it than other women. Anway, love this and will be using it until it dies.

Cosrx Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet (30sheets) ~ $14
Say good-bye to all the blackheads and whiteheads fattening up and enlarging your pores with Cosrx's famous Pore Control Blackhead Off-Sheet. As the name goes, this pore control sheet will literally remove all excess blackhead off your pores. Place the pore control off sheet over your nose or any other areas of you faces with enlarged pores and excess blackheads. After 15 minutes, remove the sheet and rinse off all of the blackheads and sebum pulled out from your pores.
I wasn't really sure how to use this at first. The shed kept falling off my nose since their not fitted to form to your face. I did literally feel my blackheads protruding from my nose and chin. I tried this one after I tried using the brush and it seems to have worked perfectly! Not sure if ALL my blackheads are gone, but this definitely lifted them to the surface and I was able to remove the majority of them. I think it would have worked better if I had let it sit for longer, but I was just so unsure of the sheets falling off my face I kind of gave up the first time. I also like the fact that these came with tweezers so you're not exposing the pads to your skin oils. It also helps to separate them for use. So glad I traded in my nose strips for these, they work a million times better and are far less painful.


The one fault that I'm not so crazy about Memebox is that I can't purchase some of the products included in the boxes from the Memeshop, or anywhere else for that matter. I could only find some full Memeboxes on Ebay if I wanted to purchase an item. That's the only gripe I have, and it definitely won't be decreasing my love for Memebox any less. It does make me appreciate my products all the more.

XOXO,

Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment