Tuesday, June 10, 2014

10 minute Memebox

Lovin' me some Memebox. I was super skeptical about this box and almost didn't get it. But now I'm so happy I did and you'll see why!


This Memebox has everything you need to get ready for a special night out in just 10 minutes! I haven't really had that many occasions to dress up for lately, but sometimes they just creep up on you and a girl must always be prepared.






Aromalab Designer Fragrance Oil - American Phermone Woman Type 01 (8 mL) ~ $34
This handy roll on oil pheromone perfume has a fun and fruity top note that smells like raspberries, violet, and fresh grapefruit, and a sensual vanilla base not that will last all throughout the day. Roll the perfume on your wrists, neck, and wherever else needed on your body.
Not sure if I'm in the business of attracting men, but this smells pretty. I think it smells different when you put it on your skin.

Hope Girl Powdery Body Perfume (20 g) ~ $49
This silky silica powder contains sweat absorbing micro particles that will help keep you feeling fresh all night. This scented powder will give you seductive yet subtle scent that will last all throughout the night. Apply the powder to arms, legs, shoulders, and cleavage for a subtle scent.
The powder feels really nice and does absorb moisture on the skin. It doesn't really smell like a perfume though. I can't even describe what it smells like but it doesn't smell that good to me, but it's extremely light so it doesn't have much scent at all. Maybe after you put it on your skin it smells more, but I have yet to figure this one out. I would definitely never take this out with me though, it's way too big to be lugging around in my purse. It is super cute though with the cheetah print and looks pretty lux.

Hope Girl Milky Balm Lipstick (3.4g) ~ $25
A creamy red long-lasting lipstick that stays put for up to 10 hours and has an incredibly comfortable feel. Wear with gloss for added shine, or alone for a creamy red finish.
I don't usually wear dark colored lipsticks for fear of the dreaded, awkward, lipstick teeth stains. But this one is really nice and actually feels expensive. I've used a lot of different lipsticks like Chanel and MAC, and this one is pretty comparable. And again, it looks super adorbs with the cheetah print!

Secret Romance Hair Essence Lovely (60 mL) ~ $39
A phemone hair essence that leaves your hair smelling like a sensual rose all day while also nourishing each strand to increase hair strength and manageability for soft, shiny, and smooth hair. Enriched with angelica root oil, grape seed oil, aloe vera extracts and ginseng extracts, this hair essence will give you the lush and glamorous hair that you always dreamt about having. Apply hair essence to towel dried hair, starting from roots to ends.
This is hands down my favorite product in this box. In fact, I think this is my all time favorite Memebox item so far. It works so well, it's something my boyfriend actually noticed... and I didn't even have to say anything! This product speaks for itself. After I got this box, I immediately opened this because it's something that's so different. I often spray the top of my head with perfume because I'm so short that I feel like this is the place people are going to smell. It smells AMAZING! It's light and fruity, I can't even explain how intoxicating and invigorating it is. So right when I opened it, I had to try it. It went on nicely and made my hair really shiny! It feels and works just like a hair serum, making my hair look healthy, shiny and smooth. I was so happy just surrounded by the scent. After I put it away, I was preparing some salad and my boyfriend came up behind me (he does this a lot because he can easily see over my head because he's 5'11" and I'm 4'8", you can do the math), and instantly said, "wow, you smell good!" Not like I smell bad all the time, it just must have been really good for him to notice, not to mention, actually say something about it. He asked me what it was, but I told him, it was a secret ;) This is my absolute FAVE!

Laboratory Eyelash+ - Cute Princess 002 (5 pairs) ~ $5
A full set of faye eyelashes that will finish off your dolly look. Apply eyelashes with eyelash glue.
FINALLY, some eyelashes! I've always wanted to try false eyelashes, but could never muster up the guts to just buy them from the store, don't ask me why, it's just a thing. Plus, it's so much better to get them when you're not expecting it. These are super cute, not something I would have picked out myself, but I'm down to try new things. I'm a little disappointed these didn't come with eyelash glue. I don't normally have eyelash glue handy since I'm not a devout eyelasher. I usually prefer to just have my regular lashes because I don't like things on my eyelids. I succumbed to the eyelash extension frenzy once and never again. I've since only permed my lashes, which has worked well considering I actually have some pretty long, fluttery lashes. These will enhance my eyelashes only on special occasions. I also love the name of the style, Cute Princess. Who doesn't like to feel like a Cute Princess, right?!


This was another win for Memebox. Totally digging the hair perfume; it's just a bonus that my boyfriend happens to love it too! I didn't expect there to be so many perfume items, though and would have preferred more make-up stuff like maybe a eyeliner or mascara. Maybe they thought you wouldn't need it with the lashes. Nevertheless, still very much in love with Memebox and there's still more to come!

XOXO,

Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment