Sunday, June 15, 2014

Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner


So now that my eyelashes are permed, I use mascara to make them look fuller and enhance their length. I also use a lot of eyeliner to make it look a little more natural but dramatic, if that even makes sense. I usually use MAC fluidline, which has a liquid feel and smooth application. I do believe that appropriate liner application has to do with the brush. Having the right brush can make all the difference. I use an Artistry angled eyeliner brush that is amazing. It makes the finest lines with ease and precision. Anyway, I received an email from BeneFit about their new They're Real! Push-up liner. I clicked on the link and got on the waitlist, and then they emailed me to purchase! So I got my hands on this new liner that has not even hit the shelves yet. It costs $24 and is supposed to make using a liner easier as it is an all-in-one liner and brush. You just rotate the bottom and the liner comes up through the tip, which also serves as a brush.


I really like that I don't need a brush to apply this liner. It makes on-the-go applications so much easier. The only thing I don't like about this product is the liner formula. It kind of feels like they just pureed a liner pencil and put it inside. Also, I think it's really thick, so sometimes when I try to push it up, I have to rotate the base more than just once (even though you're supposed to do just one rotation per eye) to get any liner out. During my initial use, I had to rotate the bottom A LOT before any product even came out. When applying, it sometimes clumps by the lash line leaving little particles behind. The particles then cause some unevenness in the liner. I think if it weren't so thick, it would be a totally fab product and it would be even easier to use. Other than that, the tip is amazing and makes beautiful cat eyes or wing tips.

I think I'll stick to my regular routine but keep this in my purse for touch ups. Again, I really love the idea of this liner and its design, just not the formula for the liner itself. I think it's definitely worth a try and great for people who are already used to applying liner. If you can easily adjust to different consistencies in product, then I think this product would be a great addition to your make-up collection. It's not yet available in stores but get yours on June 27 at 10am online or in stores and check out The Line to Fine website here: https://thelinetofine.com

XOXO,

Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment